The Carnarvon PAC is hosting a workshop titled “Parenting In the Digital Age” on Wednesday, April 29, from 7-8:30 pm in the Carnarvon School Library.
Sign up for an informative evening with the Safe Online Education Society. The workshop “Parenting in the Digital Age” is designed to give practical ideas and useful tools to help make your child safe online.
Topics covered include:
- Popular social media and apps explained
- Permanent digital reputations and their implications
- Gaming positives and negatives
- Online drama and abuse
- Sexting and online pornography
- Future trends in technology
- Parenting with technology
- How to stay safe through home internet use agreements, password choices, site privacy management, resources and more
Everyone is welcome to attend the Carnarvon PAC Parenting in the Digital Age presentation.
Tickets are $5 each. To reserve your space, please contact Lynne Stanger, PAC Education Coordinator, at 604.224.6416 or email@example.com.